Bose McKinney & Evans to Co-Host Free Seminar for Transportation Company Leaders
Bose McKinney & Evans LLP, CliftonLarsonAllen and American Health and Wellness Group are partnering to host a free informative seminar to provide leaders in the transportation industry guidance to help improve their operations on Thursday, September 7 from 2:45 p.m. to 5:45 p.m. at Sun King Fishers Tap Room and Small Batch Brewery.
Speakers during this interactive seminar will share information related to the following topics through a panel discussion and a Q&A session:
- Attracting and retaining top employees
- Addressing poor health habits of employees
- Best practices for investigating incidents
- Good record keeping policies and practices
- Improving employee handbooks and policies
- Reviewing and understanding insurance policies
- Working ON your business versus working IN your business
- Identifying opportunities to save money through tax credits, benefit plans and other areas of operation
- Properly structuring your entity to improve legal protection and maximize tax planning opportunities
In addition, there will the opportunities to network including during a brief reception that will begin at 5:15 p.m. immediately following the formal sessions of the seminar.
The seminar is free to attend, but reservations are required and seating is limited. Additional information about the seminar can be found by visiting boselaw.com or contacting Jennifer Jett at email@example.com.