- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law - Indianapolis (J.D., 2004)
- Indiana University - Bloomington (B.S. in public affairs, 2001)
Trenton F. Hahn
Trent Hahn is a partner in the Insurance and Business Services Groups of Bose McKinney & Evans and a second vice president for Bose Public Affairs Group. Mr. Hahn represents clients in matters relating to insurance regulatory and transactions, corporate transactions, receivership, and gaming and hospitality. Mr. Hahn also has considerable experience in representing clients before numerous Indiana administrative agencies, including the Department of Insurance, the Securities Division, the Alcohol & Tobacco Commission, the Gaming Commission and the Lottery Commission. As a second vice president for Bose Public Affairs Group, Mr. Hahn represents a wide variety of clients before the legislative and executive branches of Indiana government.
With respect to his insurance practice, Mr. Hahn serves as counsel to the Association of Indiana Life Insurance Companies, a trade association representing numerous life insurance companies. He also frequently attends and monitors activities at the National Association of Insurance Commissioners, American Council of Life Insurers and the National Conference of Insurance Legislators.
Mr. Hahn earned his B.S. in public affairs from Indiana University in 2001, and his J.D. from the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law - Indianapolis in 2004. Prior to joining the private practice of law, Mr. Hahn clerked for the Honorable Patricia A. Riley in the Indiana Court of Appeals. He is a member of the Indianapolis Bar Association, Indiana State Bar Association, Governmental Affairs Society of Indiana and the International Masters of Gaming Law.
Honors / Awards
Indiana Rising Stars® (2009, 2010); Junior Achievement's 2011 Best and Brightest Award (Finalist); North Central High School Legacy of Achievement Award (2007); Indianapolis Bar Association "Bar Leader Series" Class V
- Representation of numerous insurance companies regarding various legislative and legal issues before the Department of Insurance and General Assembly.
- Representation of world leading lottery supplier in bid for online gaming contract.
- Multiple representations before the Indiana Securities Division regarding securities and mortgage broker violations.
- Representation of several casino gaming licensees regarding numerous legislative and legal issues.
- Multiple representations before the Indiana Alcohol & Tobacco Commission regarding alcohol licensing.
Appointments / Memberships
Association of Indiana Life Insurance Companies (executive director and counsel, 2012); Association of Life Insurance Counsel; Indiana State Bar Association; Indianapolis Bar Association; Starfish Initiative (board member, 2012); North Central High School Alumni Association (vice president and board member, 2002-2007)
Outside the Office
Mr. Hahn spends most of his free time with his wife, Anna, son, Jake, and daughter, Julia. In addition, Mr. Hahn is an avid Indianapolis Colts and Indiana Pacers fan.