Top Ranked in Banking and Finance Law by U.S. News Media Group and Best Lawyers®.
Recognized for Financial Services Regulation Law by U.S. News Media Group and Best Lawyers®.
Our attorneys bring extensive knowledge of the complex laws and regulations affecting financial institutions and have represented numerous financial institution clients in a wide variety of matters. The attorneys of Bose McKinney & Evans focus on lending and regulatory activities of regional and national commercial lenders, retail banks, savings and loan associations and other financial institutions. Plus, we never stop the pursuit of knowledge keeping up-to-date on the most recent changes in the law and the marketplace that affect our clients.
Our attorneys have assisted banking, insurance and association clients with the following issues:
- Organization and corporate governance
- Holding companies
- Mergers, acquisitions and branching
- Charter formation and conversion
- Securities and other capital transactions, including public offerings
- State and federal regulatory and legislative matters
- Design and documentation of loans and other income-generating products
- Trust activities
- Compliance with consumer protection laws
- Employment matters, including affirmative action
- Secondary market activities
- Insurance, annuities and related products
- Creditors’ rights, bankruptcy and workouts
- Advocacy before courts, government agencies and legislative bodies
- Executive compensation and benefits
- Copyrights and trademarks
« Back to Services