Real Estate Developers and Managers
Top Listed in Best Lawyers® in Indiana and Indianapolis for Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law.
Nationally ranked in Land Use and Zoning by U.S. News Media Group and Best Lawyers®.
Top Ranking in Real Estate Law, in Real Estate Litigation, in Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law, in Eminent Domain and Condemnation Litigation, and in Land Use and Zoning by U.S. News Media Group and Best Lawyers®.
Bose McKinney & Evans has a long history of working closely with local, regional, national and international real estate managers and developers. Whether the projects are office parks, industrial parks, subdivisions, apartment complexes, retail shopping centers and outlots, mixed use developments or planned communities, we have the knowledge to guide projects from the blueprint through zoning, through construction, to the grand opening. We also help with the many general business issues faced by developers including employment and employee benefits, immigration, financing for growth and projects, taxes and property taxes, contract review and litigation.
We regularly handle issues such as the following:
- Zoning and land use
- Purchase, sale and option agreements
- Easements, operating agreements and restrictive covenants
- Real estate investment trusts (REITs)
- Formation of operating companies
- Ground leases and leasehold financing
- Commercial leasing (office, retail, restaurant and industrial)
- Real estate secured financing
- Condominiums and condominium conversions
- Leasing and management agreements
- Green initiatives, including certification, energy management and construction issues
- Opinion letters
- Title, survey, environmental and archaeological due diligence
- Eminent domain proceedings
- Tax deferred property exchanges
« Back to Services