The law firm of Bose McKinney and Evans LLP is pleased to announce the launch of the 2013 Bose Means Banking (and Breakfast!) Series.
This new series is designed to highlight areas in which banking and the law intersect, to quickly educate business owners on the topics relevant to their businesses and to arm attendees with tools to better serve their clients.
The first installment of the series, “IRS Liens and the 45 Day Rule,” takes place on Friday, April 12, at Launch Fishers, 7 Launch Way, in Fishers at 8:15 a.m. EST.
Issues discussed will include the following:
IRS Federal and State Tax Liens
- When the tax liens are effective
- Where the tax liens are recorded
- Priority of tax liens versus mortgages and UCC filings
IRS 45 Day Rule
- When IRS liens move ahead of bank liens on receivables
- Inventory and other personal property
Reservations are required and can be made at www.boselaw.com. Seating for this event is limited.