Automotive Dealer Labor and Employment Seminar
Jeff Halbert and Bose McKinney & Evans LLP are hosting a seminar for automotive dealers designed to assist leadership and human resource professionals develop effective strategies to manage the workforce in a tight labor market.
Topics will include:
- Workplace Violence Avoidance
- Employee Drug Abuse and Addiction
- Unemployment Compensation
- Employee Policies and Handbooks
- American with Disabilities Act
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Department of Labor and Wage/Hour Issues
* Registration for the Evansville seminar will begin at 8am CST.
The seminar will be offered in three locations on various dates.
Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Bose McKinney & Evans Offices
111 Monument Circle, Suite 2700
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Register for the Indianapolis Seminar
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
DoubleTree by Hilton
601 Walnut Steet
Evansville, IN 47708
Register for the Evansville Seminar
- South Bend
Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Sorin’s/Morris Inn at Notre Dame
1399 N Notre Dame Avenue
Notre Dame, IN 46556
Register for the South Bend Seminar
$49 per person (includes lunch)
HRCI and SHRM credit are pending.
Bose McKinney & Evans LLP