Read our June 10 article “Stage 4 of Indiana Reopening Will Begin June 12.”
Stage 2 of Indiana Executive Order 20-26 to reopen Indiana began on May 4 for most counties (May 11 for Marion and Lake Counties, and May 18 for Cass County).
Highlights from Executive Order 20-26 for the hospitality industry:
- Retailers are allowed to open at 50% capacity.
- Personal services (hair salons, barber shops, spas, etc.) are able to open by appointment only on May 11 for most counties (excludes Marion, Lake and Cass Counties).
- Restaurants may open at 50% seating capacity on May 11 with the bar area closed for most counties (excludes Marion, Lake and Cass Counties).
- Self-service stations (salad bars, beverage stations, etc.) are not permitted.
- Live music is not permitted.
- Bars and taverns shall remain closed.
- All employees and staff shall be screened for COVID-19 symptoms before being allowed to work.
- All employees and staff shall were face coverings.
Updated Indiana Alcohol & Tobacco Commission (ATC) FAQs for Stage 3 of Indiana’s reopening can be found here.
If you have any questions about Indiana Executive Order 20-26 or Indiana’s plan to reopen, please contact the Bose McKinney & Evans Hospitality and Alcoholic Beverage Law team.