The Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission announced that it will allow the sale of alcoholic beverages on Sunday, November 1, 2020, to continue until 3:00 a.m.
- U.S. Supreme Court Blocks OSHA ETS Mandating COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing
- Ohio Legalizes Sports Betting
- Bose McKinney & Evans Elects Four New Partners
- Sixth Circuit Allows OSHA COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Rule for Large Employers to Take Effect
- Bose McKinney & Evans Named Among “The Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers®