Bose Public Affairs Group LLC is pleased to announce former U.S. Congressman Luke Messer has joined the firm as a principal where he will counsel clients on state and federal policy matters in Indiana and in Washington, DC.
- Tim DeLaney on The Prosecution of Dr. Donald Cline
- Temporary Final Rule Extends Certain Employment Authorization Cards by up to 540 Days
- Bose McKinney & Evans Joins Midsize Mansfield Rule to Increase Law Firm Equity and Inclusion
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes Jacob Antrim to the Firm’s Utilities and Municipal Law Practice Groups
- Bose McKinney & Evans Attorneys Included in 2022 Indiana Super Lawyers