Bose Public Affairs Group LLC is pleased to announce former U.S. Congressman Luke Messer has joined the firm as a principal where he will counsel clients on state and federal policy matters in Indiana and in Washington, DC.
- City of Indianapolis Implements New Energy and Water Usage Reporting Requirements
- Federal PWFA Adds “Reasonable Accommodation” Requirement for Pregnant Workers
- The U.S. Government’s Fight Against Crime Means New Requirements for Businesses
- Bose McKinney & Evans to Host Seminar for Employers on Exploring Employee Rights in a New Employment World
- Indiana ATC Fall Auction: November 10, 2022