On May 1, 2023, Gov. Holcomb signed into law Indiana’s first consumer data privacy statute. Indiana now joins California, Colorado, Connecticut, Iowa, Virginia and Utah in adopting consumer data privacy protections.
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues New Overtime Rule Updating White Collar Exemptions
- Bose McKinney & Evans to Host Seminar for Employers on Navigating Expanded Employee Rights and Protections in the Era of Artificial Intelligence
- Bose McKinney & Evans Attorneys Included in The Best Lawyers in America® 2024 List
- Bose McKinney & Evans Hosts Webinar on Form I-9
- Bose McKinney & Evans Partner Sam Laurin Elected to ABA Forum on Construction Law’s Governing Committee