Nate Danielson is a partner in the firm’s Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights Group and Litigation Group. He represents clients in a variety of business, banking, and litigation matters, with a focus on loan workouts, collections, foreclosures, real estate and title issues, receiverships, commercial contract enforcement, landlord-tenant disputes, employee embezzlement and bankruptcy proceedings. He assists financial institutions and businesses with state and federal regulatory compliance and has significant experience handling appeals in the Indiana appellate courts.
- Bose McKinney & Evans Named Among “The Best Law Firms” by Best Lawyers®
- Bose McKinney & Evans Achieves Mansfield Certification
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues New Overtime Rule Updating White Collar Exemptions
- Bose McKinney & Evans to Host Seminar for Employers on Navigating Expanded Employee Rights and Protections in the Era of Artificial Intelligence
- Bose McKinney & Evans Attorneys Included in The Best Lawyers in America® 2024 List