Nate Danielson is a partner in the firm’s Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights Group and Litigation Group. He represents clients in a variety of business, banking, and litigation matters, with a focus on loan workouts, collections, foreclosures, real estate and title issues, receiverships, commercial contract enforcement, landlord-tenant disputes, employee embezzlement and bankruptcy proceedings. He assists financial institutions and businesses with state and federal regulatory compliance and has significant experience handling appeals in the Indiana appellate courts.
- City of Indianapolis Implements New Energy and Water Usage Reporting Requirements
- Federal PWFA Adds “Reasonable Accommodation” Requirement for Pregnant Workers
- The U.S. Government’s Fight Against Crime Means New Requirements for Businesses
- Bose McKinney & Evans to Host Seminar for Employers on Exploring Employee Rights in a New Employment World
- Indiana ATC Fall Auction: November 10, 2022