Nicole (“Nici”) Kersey is of counsel in the Labor and Employment Group, where she represents employers in immigration matters. She assists clients in filing immigrant and non-immigrant petitions with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and with the U.S. Department of State. Nici partners with employers to prepare petitions for H, TN, L, O, and E visas as well as applications for permanent resident status.
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes Dakota Slaughter
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes John Emanuele, PhD, JD, to the Intellectual Property Group
- Bose McKinney & Evans Attorneys Included in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 List
- Bose McKinney & Evans Expands Gaming Group
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes Louise Conces to the Firm’s Litigation and Medical Malpractice Groups