Nicole (“Nici”) Kersey is of counsel in the Labor and Employment Group, where she represents employers in immigration matters. She assists clients in filing immigrant and non-immigrant petitions with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and with the U.S. Department of State. Nici partners with employers to prepare petitions for H, TN, L, O, and E visas as well as applications for permanent resident status.
- City of Indianapolis Implements New Energy and Water Usage Reporting Requirements
- Federal PWFA Adds “Reasonable Accommodation” Requirement for Pregnant Workers
- The U.S. Government’s Fight Against Crime Means New Requirements for Businesses
- Bose McKinney & Evans to Host Seminar for Employers on Exploring Employee Rights in a New Employment World
- Indiana ATC Fall Auction: November 10, 2022