Nicole (“Nici”) Kersey is of counsel in the Labor and Employment Group, where she represents employers in immigration matters. She assists clients in filing immigrant and non-immigrant petitions with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and with the U.S. Department of State. Nici partners with employers to prepare petitions for H, TN, L, O, and E visas as well as applications for permanent resident status.
- Bose McKinney & Evans Named Among “The Best Law Firms” by Best Lawyers®
- Bose McKinney & Evans Achieves Mansfield Certification
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues New Overtime Rule Updating White Collar Exemptions
- Bose McKinney & Evans to Host Seminar for Employers on Navigating Expanded Employee Rights and Protections in the Era of Artificial Intelligence
- Bose McKinney & Evans Attorneys Included in The Best Lawyers in America® 2024 List