Jacob McClellan is a partner in the Public Finance Group of Bose McKinney & Evans LLP. His legal practice focuses on economic development, tax matters, business transactions and securities law, with an emphasis on commercial and public finance. Jacob has served as bond counsel, lender’s counsel, underwriter’s counsel, trustee’s counsel, issuer’s counsel, borrower’s counsel and disclosure counsel in taxable and tax-exempt transactions. He has structured economic development incentives, tax increment financings and municipal credit support for development projects.
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes Dakota Slaughter
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes John Emanuele, PhD, JD, to the Intellectual Property Group
- Bose McKinney & Evans Attorneys Included in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 List
- Bose McKinney & Evans Expands Gaming Group
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes Louise Conces to the Firm’s Litigation and Medical Malpractice Groups