Ron Elberger is of counsel in the Bose McKinney & Evans Sports, Entertainment and Media Group. He is also a member and former chair of the Litigation Group, and a member of the Appellate Group and Health Group. He practices in the areas of litigation, constitutional/civil rights law, entertainment law, sports law, appellate law and professional responsibility/disciplinary law. Ron is a ten year distinguished advisor to, and former nine year member of, the Board of Trustees for the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis.
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes John Emanuele, PhD, JD, to the Intellectual Property Group
- Bose McKinney & Evans Attorneys Included in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 List
- Bose McKinney & Evans Expands Gaming Group
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes Louise Conces to the Firm’s Litigation and Medical Malpractice Groups
- Tim DeLaney on The Prosecution of Dr. Donald Cline