Mike Schneider is a partner and a member of the firm’s Business Services Group and practices in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, business organizations, corporate finance, recapitalizations and reorganizations, business transactions, securities, tax, hospitality and business succession planning. Mike has represented numerous clients in structuring, negotiating, and closing the acquisition and sale of businesses. He represents clients in various industries, including the manufacturing, distribution, wine and spirits, and constructions industries. Mike is particularly interested in assisting entrepreneurs in the organization and development of their business ventures and has extensive experience in structuring and forming new business entities, including complex limited liability companies.
- Federal PWFA Adds “Reasonable Accommodation” Requirement for Pregnant Workers
- The U.S. Government’s Fight Against Crime Means New Requirements for Businesses
- Bose McKinney & Evans to Host Seminar for Employers on Exploring Employee Rights in a New Employment World
- Indiana ATC Fall Auction: November 10, 2022
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes Dakota Slaughter