Mike Schneider is a partner and a member of the firm’s Business Services Group and practices in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, business organizations, corporate finance, recapitalizations and reorganizations, business transactions, securities, tax, hospitality and business succession planning. Mike has represented numerous clients in structuring, negotiating, and closing the acquisition and sale of businesses. He represents clients in various industries, including the manufacturing, distribution, wine and spirits, and constructions industries. Mike is particularly interested in assisting entrepreneurs in the organization and development of their business ventures and has extensive experience in structuring and forming new business entities, including complex limited liability companies.
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues New Overtime Rule Updating White Collar Exemptions
- Bose McKinney & Evans to Host Seminar for Employers on Navigating Expanded Employee Rights and Protections in the Era of Artificial Intelligence
- Bose McKinney & Evans Attorneys Included in The Best Lawyers in America® 2024 List
- Bose McKinney & Evans Hosts Webinar on Form I-9
- Bose McKinney & Evans Partner Sam Laurin Elected to ABA Forum on Construction Law’s Governing Committee