Gretchen Parrish is a patent attorney in the Intellectual Property Group of Bose McKinney & Evans LLP. Her practice includes counseling corporate clients on intellectual property law, with a focus on patent matters. She represents clients in developing, managing and leveraging strategic portfolios worldwide. Prior to becoming an attorney, Gretchen worked at Intel as an engineer for 16 years. At Intel, her technical focus included thin films, chemical vapor deposition, lithography and manufacturing systems.
- Federal PWFA Adds “Reasonable Accommodation” Requirement for Pregnant Workers
- The U.S. Government’s Fight Against Crime Means New Requirements for Businesses
- Bose McKinney & Evans to Host Seminar for Employers on Exploring Employee Rights in a New Employment World
- Indiana ATC Fall Auction: November 10, 2022
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes Dakota Slaughter