Gretchen Parrish is a patent attorney in the Intellectual Property Group of Bose McKinney & Evans LLP. Her practice includes counseling corporate clients on intellectual property law, with a focus on patent matters. She represents clients in developing, managing and leveraging strategic portfolios worldwide. Prior to becoming an attorney, Gretchen worked at Intel as an engineer for 16 years. At Intel, her technical focus included thin films, chemical vapor deposition, lithography and manufacturing systems.
- Bose McKinney & Evans Named Among “The Best Law Firms” by Best Lawyers®
- Bose McKinney & Evans Achieves Mansfield Certification
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues New Overtime Rule Updating White Collar Exemptions
- Bose McKinney & Evans to Host Seminar for Employers on Navigating Expanded Employee Rights and Protections in the Era of Artificial Intelligence
- Bose McKinney & Evans Attorneys Included in The Best Lawyers in America® 2024 List