George Patton is a partner in the Litigation Group and a former chair of the Appellate Law Group. While practicing law, he taught Appellate Advocacy and Procedure at Indiana University Maurer School of Law – Bloomington for five years, wrote a book on Indiana Appellate Procedure published by West Group, authored a chapter in a book on appellate briefs, and published several law review articles on Indiana appellate procedure. His articles have been cited by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, the Indiana Supreme Court, and the Indiana Court of Appeals. He has worked on cases before the U.S. Supreme Court, the U.S. Court of Appeals, the Indiana Supreme Court, and the Indiana Court of Appeals, resulting in more than 150 published opinions. Prior to joining the firm, he served as a judicial law clerk to former Indiana Chief Justice Randall T. Shepard. He practices from the Washington D.C. office.
- City of Indianapolis Implements New Energy and Water Usage Reporting Requirements
- Federal PWFA Adds “Reasonable Accommodation” Requirement for Pregnant Workers
- The U.S. Government’s Fight Against Crime Means New Requirements for Businesses
- Bose McKinney & Evans to Host Seminar for Employers on Exploring Employee Rights in a New Employment World
- Indiana ATC Fall Auction: November 10, 2022