George Patton is a partner in the Litigation Group and a former chair of the Appellate Law Group. While practicing law, he taught Appellate Advocacy and Procedure at Indiana University Maurer School of Law – Bloomington for five years, wrote a book on Indiana Appellate Procedure published by West Group, authored a chapter in a book on appellate briefs, and published several law review articles on Indiana appellate procedure. His articles have been cited by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, the Indiana Supreme Court, and the Indiana Court of Appeals. He has worked on cases before the U.S. Supreme Court, the U.S. Court of Appeals, the Indiana Supreme Court, and the Indiana Court of Appeals, resulting in more than 150 published opinions. Prior to joining the firm, he served as a judicial law clerk to former Indiana Chief Justice Randall T. Shepard. He practices from the Washington D.C. office.
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes Dakota Slaughter
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes John Emanuele, PhD, JD, to the Intellectual Property Group
- Bose McKinney & Evans Attorneys Included in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 List
- Bose McKinney & Evans Expands Gaming Group
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes Louise Conces to the Firm’s Litigation and Medical Malpractice Groups