Doug Brown is a partner in the Business Services Group of Bose McKinney & Evans LLP and principal and senior policy advisor of the firm’s ancillary business, Bose Public Affairs Group LLC. He served eight years as Bose Public Affairs Group’s managing principal. He also is an active member of the firm’s Governmental Services and Financial Institutions Groups.
- Federal PWFA Adds “Reasonable Accommodation” Requirement for Pregnant Workers
- The U.S. Government’s Fight Against Crime Means New Requirements for Businesses
- Bose McKinney & Evans to Host Seminar for Employers on Exploring Employee Rights in a New Employment World
- Indiana ATC Fall Auction: November 10, 2022
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes Dakota Slaughter