Bradley R. Sugarman serves as chair of Bose McKinney & Evans’ Environmental Law Group. Brad is a partner and assists clients in environmental issues, including regulatory compliance, litigation and insurance coverage. Brad regularly appears in state and federal courts, defending clients in complex litigation involving toxic tort and environmental cost-recovery matters. He also represents clients in a variety of industries in administrative enforcement proceedings related to accusations of violations of environmental, health and safety regulations and laws.
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes John Emanuele, PhD, JD, to the Intellectual Property Group
- Bose McKinney & Evans Attorneys Included in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 List
- Bose McKinney & Evans Expands Gaming Group
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes Louise Conces to the Firm’s Litigation and Medical Malpractice Groups
- Tim DeLaney on The Prosecution of Dr. Donald Cline