Jeff Gaither is the managing partner of Bose McKinney & Evans and a partner in the Litigation Group, representing clients in complex commercial litigation, appeals and arbitrations. His trial experience includes class actions, shareholder derivative suits, and individual actions in state and federal courts.
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes John Emanuele, PhD, JD, to the Intellectual Property Group
- Bose McKinney & Evans Attorneys Included in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 List
- Bose McKinney & Evans Expands Gaming Group
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes Louise Conces to the Firm’s Litigation and Medical Malpractice Groups
- Tim DeLaney on The Prosecution of Dr. Donald Cline