Jeff Gaither is the managing partner of Bose McKinney & Evans and a partner in the Litigation Group, representing clients in complex commercial litigation, appeals and arbitrations. His trial experience includes class actions, shareholder derivative suits, and individual actions in state and federal courts.
- Bose McKinney & Evans Named Among “The Best Law Firms” by Best Lawyers®
- Bose McKinney & Evans Achieves Mansfield Certification
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues New Overtime Rule Updating White Collar Exemptions
- Bose McKinney & Evans to Host Seminar for Employers on Navigating Expanded Employee Rights and Protections in the Era of Artificial Intelligence
- Bose McKinney & Evans Attorneys Included in The Best Lawyers in America® 2024 List