Douglas (Doug) Yerkeson is a partner in the Intellectual Property Group, assisting clients in patent, trademark and copyright matters. Doug provides patent novelty, validity, non-infringement and freedom-to-use analyses and options. He also represents clients in domestic and international patent and trademark applications.
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes Dakota Slaughter
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes John Emanuele, PhD, JD, to the Intellectual Property Group
- Bose McKinney & Evans Attorneys Included in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 List
- Bose McKinney & Evans Expands Gaming Group
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes Louise Conces to the Firm’s Litigation and Medical Malpractice Groups