Dr. John Emanuele is of counsel to Bose McKinney & Evans and is a member of the Intellectual Property Group. He has experience drafting and prosecuting U.S. and foreign patent applications in the chemical, pharmaceutical and biotechnology arts.
- City of Indianapolis Implements New Energy and Water Usage Reporting Requirements
- Federal PWFA Adds “Reasonable Accommodation” Requirement for Pregnant Workers
- The U.S. Government’s Fight Against Crime Means New Requirements for Businesses
- Bose McKinney & Evans to Host Seminar for Employers on Exploring Employee Rights in a New Employment World
- Indiana ATC Fall Auction: November 10, 2022