Nationally Ranked in Corporate Law, Private Funds/Hedge Funds Law, Securitization and Structured Finance Law, and Venture Capital Law by U.S. News Media Group and Best Lawyers®.
Top Ranked in Biotechnology Law, Business Organizations, Copyright Law, Corporate Compliance Law, Corporate Governance Law, Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law, Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Non-Profit/Charities Law, Private Funds/Hedge Funds Law, Securities/Capital Markets Law, Securities Law, Securitizations and Structured Finance Law, Tax Law, Technology Law, Trademark Law, and Venture Capital Law by U.S. News Media Group and Best Lawyers®.
For more than half a century, Bose McKinney & Evans has helped businesses to run smoothly and to close deals throughout the United States and around the world. We get to know our clients’ businesses so we can advise on “routine” issues such as non-compete agreements, compensation plans, sales contracts or leases. And our years of experience and processes make your special milestones such as mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings, bank financings and other strategic business transactions as smooth as possible. With a common sense approach, we help cut through the red tape and close the deal.
Businesses use our services to:
- Acquire or dispose of assets or other businesses while protecting important tax or other legal positions
- Structure and document secured financings, asset-based loans, bridge loans, acquisition loans and non-traditional financings
- Respond to commercial, contract, lease and consumer issues
- Negotiate government incentives for expansion, training or new site development
- Protect trade secrets, trademarks and other intellectual property rights
- Resolve employment, tax, environmental and regulatory issues
- Establish stock options and other executive and employee compensation and benefit plans
- Implement non-complete, non-disclosure and other protective agreements
- Raise capital through the sale of equity or debt securities in a traditional underwritten public offering or an institutional placement
- Create and implement shareholder rights or “poison pill” plans
- Implement dividend reinvestment, direct stock purchases, at-the-market and other programs that make it easier for potential buyers to purchase stock
No matter what type of acquisitions, reorganizations, securities transactions or financing can propel the growth of business, chances are our attorneys can help through quick, efficient and proven methods.