Top Ranked in Banking and Finance Law, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Bankruptcy Litigation by U.S. News Media Group and Best Lawyers®.
Nationally Ranked in Project Finance Law by U.S. News Media Group and Best Lawyers®.
Bose McKinney & Evans serves the diverse legal needs of financial service providers and their trade associations in the boardroom, the courtroom and legislative committee room. Financial institution clients can call upon our attorneys for knowledgeable, practical and prompt advice on the many aspects of the financial services business. Over the last decade, more than 130 financial institutions, large and small, local and national, have selected Bose McKinney & Evans to represent them. Our experience can be one of your most valuable assets.
Our attorneys have assisted banking, insurance and association clients with the following issues:
- Organization and corporate governance
- Holding companies
- Mergers, acquisitions and branching
- Charter formation and conversion
- Securities and other capital transactions, including initial public offerings
- State and federal regulatory and legislative matters
- Design and documentation of loans and other income-generating products
- Trust activities
- Compliance with consumer protection laws
- Employment matters, including affirmative action
- Secondary market activities
- Insurance, annuities and related products
- Creditors’ rights, bankruptcy and workouts
- Advocacy before courts, government agencies and legislative bodies, including appeals
- Executive compensation and benefits
- Copyrights and trademarks