Privately Owned Businesses
Bose McKinney & Evans provides a voice for privately owned businesses. We understand that many issues are unique to privately owned businesses, and we will help owners and managers take a long-term, more comprehensive view of operations.
Whether managing the business privately, publicly or as a family unit, we recognize the specific legal and business issues closely held companies face day-to-day. The inevitable difficulties and disputes that arise in every business endeavor become especially complex within close group dynamics.
At Bose McKinney & Evans, we have shared countless hours with privately owned businesses. We understand these businesses, often family-operated for generations, are a source of pride and identity. Our attorneys also know that the outside perspective of a trusted advisor can help shed light on your legal and business considerations.
Our attorneys can assist with:
- Business succession planning
- Selecting and structuring business entities
- Capital formation and borrowing for businesses
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Labor and employment policies and disputes
- Attracting and retaining key employees
- Leadership disputes
- Executive compensation and benefits
- Resolving business disputes and litigation
- Maintaining and transferring control of businesses
- Real estate
- Protecting patents, trademarks and intellectual property rights
- Tax and estate planning
No matter the size or structure, privately owned businesses are created by vision, creativity and hard work. At Bose McKinney & Evans, we want to help make those dreams survive – and thrive – for generations to come.
317-684-5114 Office: Indianapolis