Patricia Power represents corporations, local and tribal governments, and universities before Congress and the Administration, including the Departments of the Defense, Transportation, Interior, Agriculture, Energy, HUD, the Environmental Protection Agency and the Army Corp of Engineers, on a broad range of topics, with a focus on environmental, energy and natural resource issues. Patty works with her clients to create effective strategies designed to efficiently solve their problems and meet their goals.
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues New Overtime Rule Updating White Collar Exemptions
- Bose McKinney & Evans to Host Seminar for Employers on Navigating Expanded Employee Rights and Protections in the Era of Artificial Intelligence
- Bose McKinney & Evans Attorneys Included in The Best Lawyers in America® 2024 List
- Bose McKinney & Evans Hosts Webinar on Form I-9
- Bose McKinney & Evans Partner Sam Laurin Elected to ABA Forum on Construction Law’s Governing Committee