Victor Smith is a partner of Bose McKinney & Evans and the chair of the Site Selection and Economic Incentives Group. In addition, Victor is a principal of Bose Public Affairs Group. Victor is focused on assisting businesses grow in the US by providing strategic business services as well as federal, state and local governmental affairs services.
- City of Indianapolis Implements New Energy and Water Usage Reporting Requirements
- Federal PWFA Adds “Reasonable Accommodation” Requirement for Pregnant Workers
- The U.S. Government’s Fight Against Crime Means New Requirements for Businesses
- Bose McKinney & Evans to Host Seminar for Employers on Exploring Employee Rights in a New Employment World
- Indiana ATC Fall Auction: November 10, 2022