Brian C. Pauls is of counsel with the Intellectual Property Group of Bose McKinney & Evans LLP. Brian represents clients the preparation and prosecution of patent applications and counsels clients concerning the scope of competitor patents. He also provides legal services related to trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and intellectual property licenses and agreements. Brian has experience with automotive steering and brake systems, fluid filters, video tracking systems, compressors, small engines, medical devices and hospital beds, to name a few. Prior to joining Bose McKinney & Evans LLP, Brian was an attorney at another large Indiana-based law firm and worked as an in-house patent counsel for both a Fortune 100 company and a Fortune 500 company. Brian is admitted to practice in Indiana and is registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office. He holds degree in civil engineering from Iowa State University and a law degree from the Chicago-Kent College of Law.
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes Dakota Slaughter
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes John Emanuele, PhD, JD, to the Intellectual Property Group
- Bose McKinney & Evans Attorneys Included in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 List
- Bose McKinney & Evans Expands Gaming Group
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes Louise Conces to the Firm’s Litigation and Medical Malpractice Groups