Brian C. Pauls is of counsel with the Intellectual Property Group of Bose McKinney & Evans LLP. Brian represents clients the preparation and prosecution of patent applications and counsels clients concerning the scope of competitor patents. He also provides legal services related to trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and intellectual property licenses and agreements. Brian has experience with automotive steering and brake systems, fluid filters, video tracking systems, compressors, small engines, medical devices and hospital beds, to name a few. Prior to joining Bose McKinney & Evans LLP, Brian was an attorney at another large Indiana-based law firm and worked as an in-house patent counsel for both a Fortune 100 company and a Fortune 500 company. Brian is admitted to practice in Indiana and is registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office. He holds degree in civil engineering from Iowa State University and a law degree from the Chicago-Kent College of Law.
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues New Overtime Rule Updating White Collar Exemptions
- Bose McKinney & Evans to Host Seminar for Employers on Navigating Expanded Employee Rights and Protections in the Era of Artificial Intelligence
- Bose McKinney & Evans Attorneys Included in The Best Lawyers in America® 2024 List
- Bose McKinney & Evans Hosts Webinar on Form I-9
- Bose McKinney & Evans Partner Sam Laurin Elected to ABA Forum on Construction Law’s Governing Committee