Mark Wohlford is a partner in the Labor and Employment, and Litigation Groups of Bose McKinney & Evans LLP. Mark assists clients with a wide array of labor and employment matters including employment litigation, discrimination and wrongful termination defense, wage claims, non-compete, confidentiality, and non-solicitation agreements, and compliance with FMLA, ADA, FLSA, and other employment-related state and federal statutes. Mark has represented clients at the local, state and federal level in employment-related disputes and has conducted independent investigations into alleged discriminatory actions and misconduct for both private and public entities.
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues New Overtime Rule Updating White Collar Exemptions
- Bose McKinney & Evans to Host Seminar for Employers on Navigating Expanded Employee Rights and Protections in the Era of Artificial Intelligence
- Bose McKinney & Evans Attorneys Included in The Best Lawyers in America® 2024 List
- Bose McKinney & Evans Hosts Webinar on Form I-9
- Bose McKinney & Evans Partner Sam Laurin Elected to ABA Forum on Construction Law’s Governing Committee