Craig Pinkus is of counsel in the Intellectual Property Group. He also is a member of the Litigation and the Sports, Entertainment and Media Groups. In addition, Craig leads the firm’s Data Breach Response Team. He assists clients with a broad range of disputes and transactions involving all areas of intellectual property, commercial contracts and other complex business disputes. Craig also focuses his practice in data breach and cybersecurity issues, GDPR compliance, and data management /storage advice. He is a registered civil mediator and also has conducted trials and arbitrations throughout the United States, including arguing appeals before the Seventh, Sixth and Federal Circuit Courts of Appeal, the Indiana appellate courts and United States Supreme Court.
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes John Emanuele, PhD, JD, to the Intellectual Property Group
- Bose McKinney & Evans Attorneys Included in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 List
- Bose McKinney & Evans Expands Gaming Group
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes Louise Conces to the Firm’s Litigation and Medical Malpractice Groups
- Tim DeLaney on The Prosecution of Dr. Donald Cline