Bradley R. Sugarman serves as chair of Bose McKinney & Evans’ Environmental Law Group. Brad is a partner and assists clients in environmental issues, including regulatory compliance, litigation and insurance coverage. Brad regularly appears in state and federal courts, defending clients in complex litigation involving toxic tort and environmental cost-recovery matters. He also represents clients in a variety of industries in administrative enforcement proceedings related to accusations of violations of environmental, health and safety regulations and laws.
- Bose McKinney & Evans Named Among “The Best Law Firms” by Best Lawyers®
- Bose McKinney & Evans Achieves Mansfield Certification
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues New Overtime Rule Updating White Collar Exemptions
- Bose McKinney & Evans to Host Seminar for Employers on Navigating Expanded Employee Rights and Protections in the Era of Artificial Intelligence
- Bose McKinney & Evans Attorneys Included in The Best Lawyers in America® 2024 List