Jeff Halbert is a partner in the Labor and Employment, Automotive, and Business Groups of Bose McKinney & Evans. Jeff has extensive experience litigating all forms of labor and employment matters throughout Indiana and surrounding states. He also practices before numerous state and federal agencies, including but not limited to the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Indiana Civil Rights Commission, the National Labor Relations Board, the United States Department of Labor and the Indiana Department of Labor.
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes John Emanuele, PhD, JD, to the Intellectual Property Group
- Bose McKinney & Evans Attorneys Included in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 List
- Bose McKinney & Evans Expands Gaming Group
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes Louise Conces to the Firm’s Litigation and Medical Malpractice Groups
- Tim DeLaney on The Prosecution of Dr. Donald Cline