Jeff Halbert is a partner in the Labor and Employment, Automotive, and Business Groups of Bose McKinney & Evans. Jeff has extensive experience litigating all forms of labor and employment matters throughout Indiana and surrounding states. He also practices before numerous state and federal agencies, including but not limited to the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Indiana Civil Rights Commission, the National Labor Relations Board, the United States Department of Labor and the Indiana Department of Labor.
- Bose McKinney & Evans Named Among “The Best Law Firms” by Best Lawyers®
- Bose McKinney & Evans Achieves Mansfield Certification
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues New Overtime Rule Updating White Collar Exemptions
- Bose McKinney & Evans to Host Seminar for Employers on Navigating Expanded Employee Rights and Protections in the Era of Artificial Intelligence
- Bose McKinney & Evans Attorneys Included in The Best Lawyers in America® 2024 List