Troy Miller is a partner in the Construction and Litigation Groups, concentrating his practice in construction and public works bidding, contracting and purchasing, complex construction litigation, arbitration, and mediation, including but not limited to, public contract law, state and local heavy highway construction, mechanic’s lien law, and vendor and material supplier collections. He represents both public and private owners, design professionals, surveyors, construction managers, general contractors, subcontractors, and material suppliers in all phases from requests for proposals, bidding and construction through the change order / dispute resolution processes.
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes Dakota Slaughter
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes John Emanuele, PhD, JD, to the Intellectual Property Group
- Bose McKinney & Evans Attorneys Included in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 List
- Bose McKinney & Evans Expands Gaming Group
- Bose McKinney & Evans Welcomes Louise Conces to the Firm’s Litigation and Medical Malpractice Groups