Troy Miller is a partner in the Construction and Litigation Groups, concentrating his practice in construction and public works bidding, contracting and purchasing, complex construction litigation, arbitration, and mediation, including but not limited to, public contract law, state and local heavy highway construction, mechanic’s lien law, and vendor and material supplier collections. He represents both public and private owners, design professionals, surveyors, construction managers, general contractors, subcontractors, and material suppliers in all phases from requests for proposals, bidding and construction through the change order / dispute resolution processes.
- Bose McKinney & Evans Named Among “The Best Law Firms” by Best Lawyers®
- Bose McKinney & Evans Achieves Mansfield Certification
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues New Overtime Rule Updating White Collar Exemptions
- Bose McKinney & Evans to Host Seminar for Employers on Navigating Expanded Employee Rights and Protections in the Era of Artificial Intelligence
- Bose McKinney & Evans Attorneys Included in The Best Lawyers in America® 2024 List