Troy Miller is a partner in the Construction and Litigation Groups, concentrating his practice in construction and public works bidding, contracting and purchasing, complex construction litigation, arbitration, and mediation, including but not limited to, public contract law, state and local heavy highway construction, mechanic’s lien law, and vendor and material supplier collections. He represents both public and private owners, design professionals, surveyors, construction managers, general contractors, subcontractors, and material suppliers in all phases from requests for proposals, bidding and construction through the change order / dispute resolution processes.
- City of Indianapolis Implements New Energy and Water Usage Reporting Requirements
- Federal PWFA Adds “Reasonable Accommodation” Requirement for Pregnant Workers
- The U.S. Government’s Fight Against Crime Means New Requirements for Businesses
- Bose McKinney & Evans to Host Seminar for Employers on Exploring Employee Rights in a New Employment World
- Indiana ATC Fall Auction: November 10, 2022