Steven Groth is a partner in the Litigation Group. Steve concentrates his practice in transportation, business, and personal injury litigation, including medical malpractice. He defends clients in the trucking industry against wrongful death and serious injury claims and defends health care providers against claims of medical negligence. He also represents businesses in connection with contract disputes, construction accidents and construction defect claims.
- City of Indianapolis Implements New Energy and Water Usage Reporting Requirements
- Federal PWFA Adds “Reasonable Accommodation” Requirement for Pregnant Workers
- The U.S. Government’s Fight Against Crime Means New Requirements for Businesses
- Bose McKinney & Evans to Host Seminar for Employers on Exploring Employee Rights in a New Employment World
- Indiana ATC Fall Auction: November 10, 2022