Top Ranked in Biotechnology Law by U.S. News Media Group and Best Lawyers®.
We understand our life science, biotech and pharmaceutical clients because many of our legal professionals have worked in the scientific industries. Simply stated, we understand what it takes to help our clients succeed.
Innovation is the life blood of the life sciences, biotech and pharmaceutical industries. New ideas need protection and a clear path to the marketplace. Our services include
- Prior art searches
- Fair price searches
- Opinions and freedom to operate letters
- Intellectual property consultation
- Portfolio management
- Patent preparation and prosecution
Our client’s business structure influences its key decisions during this time and no company has unlimited resources. With that in mind, we work with our clients to develop strategies to match short-term resources with long-term goals.
A great idea alone is not enough to succeed. Even the best idea needs help getting to market. Together with clients we
- Work to form the business
- Assist with capital infusion
- Undertake licensing
- Anticipate employment and immigration issues
- Protect trade secrets
- Address FDA, USDA, Department of Energy and other regulatory agency compliance issues
The need for protection is not over when development is complete. We are there to assist our clients through delivery in order to protect their work and to launch and maintain products in the marketplace. We assist with
- Product liability
- Copyright and trademark infringement
Companies must grow or die. We’re always available to assist clients in evaluating on-going financing options and strategies for growth, mergers and acquisitions.