Bryan Woodruff is a partner at Bose McKinney & Evans LLP, the chair of the firm’s Financial Institutions Group and a member of the Real Estate Group. He serves as counsel to financial institutions in the preparation and negotiation of loan documents for asset-based and real estate transactions. Bryan also assists clients with corporate transactions as well as the development of real estate. He graduated summa cum laude with his J.D. from Indiana University Maurer School of Law – Bloomington.
Purdue University (B.A., with highest distinction, 1992)
Indiana University Maurer School of Law – Bloomington (J.D., summa cum laude, 1998)
Honors / Awards
AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review rated by Martindale-Hubbell; The Best Lawyers in America® 2009-2021; Indiana Super Lawyers® 2012-2019; Indiana Super Lawyers® – Rising Stars Edition (2009, 2011); Phi Beta Kappa; Order of the Coif; Indiana Law Journal, managing editor
- Represent agent bank in $100,000,000 syndicated loan to telecommunications company.
- Represent agent bank in $100,000,000 multi-currency syndicated loan to logistics provider.
- Represent lenders in floor plan financing to rental car company.
- Represent agent bank in $9,000,000 acquisition loan and line of credit.
- Represented owner in sale of airport and represented lenders in financing airports.
- Represented borrower in restructuring loans in excess of $200,000,000 involving seven lenders.
- Represented developer in purchase and financing and sale of several Midwest triple net properties.
Appearances / Publications
Author: “Unprotected Until Forty: The Limited Scope of the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967,” (Indiana Law Journal)
Speaker: “Mastering Real Estate Titles and Title Insurance in Indiana,” (NBI, Inc., 2002)
Appointments / Memberships
Member: Ardath Burkhart Series Board Leadership Development (graduate); Boy Scouts of America-Crossroads Council (Board of Directors member, Alumni Development Committee chair, Finance Committee chair, former district chairman); St. Barabas Church (member, Finance Committee & School Commission); South Central Soccer Academy (team manager)