Desktop Support Specialist
- Configure, build, deploy, and maintain PCs, laptops, and mobile devices
- Track technology assets across entire lifecycle and manage secure disposal
- Manage Windows 10 images using SCCM, MDT, and WSUS
- Create and maintain software deployment packages and task sequences
- Deploy and manage printers and scanners
- Provide Tier 2 technical support for all workstation and device hardware and connectivity issues
- Assist end users with mobile device issues
- Assist end users with installing remote access software and provide support for remote access connection issues
- High School diploma or GED required
- 3-5 years of IT experience
- Technical Certifications a plus
- Able to lift 40 lbs.
- Solid experience in Windows OS support, including Windows 10
- Proficiency with SCCM, MDT, WSUS
- Familiarity with Powershell
- Familiarity with AD group policies
- Customer service oriented
- Professional appearance and positive attitude
- Accepts a challenge and able to work well under pressure
- Self-starter who works well independently and is able to take direction
- Cooperative team-player
- Excellent interpersonal skills and tact
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Regularly report to work and adhere to designated work schedule
The above is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Specific job responsibilities will be assigned as required.
Professional work environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefit package. Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Thank you for your interest in Bose McKinney & Evans. Please continue to check this page for updates regarding job openings.