Top Ranked in Construction Litigation by U.S. News Media Group and Best Lawyers®.
The members of the Construction Law Group provide all services that arise during the course of a construction project; from drafting construction contracts to litigating construction claims. Each member of the group focuses his or her practice on construction law. As a result, when our clients work with a member of our group, they are not working with a lawyer who just “dabbles” in the area; they are working with lawyers who have the necessary breadth of experience for any issue. Some of the areas in which we practice include the following:
- Negotiating contracts related to construction, management and design services (including all AIA documents)
- Prosecuting and defending mechanic’s liens, bond claims and personal liability notices
- Prosecuting and defending delay claims, construction defects claims, warranty claims, mold claims and multi-party claims
- Trying construction disputes before juries, judges and arbitrators
- Advising clients on insurance issues relating to construction claims